Monday 20 September 2010

Tim Noble and Sue Webster

Within my first group assessment of the semester i was told to research the artist Tim Noble and Sue Webster, who work together, their work is a little clique but affect. 


As my project is based on the connective love i see this is being a relevant source of research. Their work is very in your face because of the use of lights, it almost becomes a comical symbol of love. 


I like the use of these obvious symbols of love and it is something that i want to use within my project. I love the use of text, text is something that i have always worked with and see as an important part of my work. 


I love the way the artists have used the text to create the image in this piece, illustrating text is something that i have already started working with within my project.


No comments:

Post a Comment